Leading SAFe® (6.0)
In Person: 2 days / 16 hours of instruction
Live Online: 4 x half days / 16 hours of instruction
Earn your SAFe Agilist Certification (SA) and become one of the select group of professionals who have a SAFe certification to back-up their hands-on experience. The Scaled Agile Framework® (or SAFe® ) is a guide to aligning Agile development throughout an organization.
Most organizations focus their Agile development efforts at the team level, first starting with a pilot team and later transitioning individual teams one at a time. Unfortunately, this method fails to fully integrate each team's efforts with the larger stakeholder need. The Scaled Agile Framework gives you proven techniques to align these teams to work at the larger program level, and ultimately to align multiple programs into a portfolio that maximizes shareholder value.
This two-day SAFe Agilist certification course will show you how to successfully scale Agile principals across your organization by utilizing Lean thinking practices and Product Development Flow techniques. Through Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow, you’ll learn how to create longer programs, called Agile Release Trains, where groups of Agile teams work together to optimize quality and velocity to deliver even greater value for their stakeholders.
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Building a Foundation with Mindset, Values, and Principles
- Establishing Team andTechnical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe
This SAFe Agilist certification course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is primarily oriented towards those leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices via the Scaled Agile Framework™.
Professionals who may benefit include:
- Change Agents
- Program Managers
- Anyone helping lead the SAFe implementation
- Lead an enterprise Agile transformation
- Apply lean thinking techniques at the Team, Program, and Portfolio levels
- Use Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality.
- Infuse Agile into your entire organization - not just you IT department
- Create Agile Release trains that align the efforts of Agile and non-Agile teams to create greater stakeholder value
- Encourage collaboration across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex cross-functional in 10-12 week increments
- Improve the communication and focus of you organization's Agile implementation
- Pass the SAFe Agilist Certification Exam
- Exam name – SAFe® 6 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe® course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait