Jira Align Advanced Practitioner
1 Day (across two half days of 4.5 hours)
The Jira Align Advanced Practitioner Training is not just a course; it's an elevation of your expertise in agile planning and execution at an enterprise level.
This training is meticulously designed to empower you with the advanced skills and knowledge necessary to drive strategic initiatives, enhance team productivity, and measure the total economic impact of using Jira Align.
Whether you are looking to optimize your organization's agile practices or elevate your own professional capabilities, this course offers the depth, practical insights, and hands-on experience to achieve those goals.
Our advanced training course adopts an immersive hands-on learning approach.
Join us to transform your understanding of Jira Align and become a key driver of success in your organization.
- Class Introduction
- Object Model Connectivity
- OKR Hub
- Initiative Planning
- Strategic Forecast and Capacity Planning
- Advanced Forecast and Capacity Planning for Teams
- Total Economic Impact of Jira Align
This course is designed for experienced Jira Align practitioners who use Jira Align daily within their organizations.
You could be supporting a number of teams, businesses, and capabilities across your organization:
- Executive Leadership Teams
- Strategy Management
- Members of the Portfolio Management Office
- Program Managers
- Product Delivery
- Service Management
- Collaboration Tool Teams
Participants of this course will gain advanced insights into the value, functionalities, and strategic applications of Jira Align.
Key learning outcomes include:
- Object Model Connectivity: Understanding the intricate relationships within the Jira Align object model on people, work, time, and outcomes.
- OKR Hub: Leveraging the OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Hub for strategic alignment and execution.
- Initiative Planning: Techniques for effective planning of large-scale initiatives.
- Strategic Forecast and Capacity Planning: Implement strategic approaches for forecasting and capacity planning.
- Advanced Forecast and Capacity Planning for Teams: Mitigate delivery risks by synchronizing strategic planning with team-level forecasts.
- Total Economic Impact of Jira Align: Gain proficiency in evaluating and articulating the economic value and business impact of implementing Jira Align in your organization
To ensure the effectiveness of this training, attendees should have:
- Experience with Jira Align's new UI.
- Proficiency in understanding the hierarchies of people, work, and time.
- Prior experience in delivering Jira Align value demonstrations and articulating its benefits.
- Skills in troubleshooting within Jira Align.
- Regular use of Jira Align, with a strong foundation in backlog and planning management.
- Established practice as a power user of Jira Align in their current role.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience working in an agile at scale environment.
- Experience integrating collaboration tooling with ways of working methodologies and frameworks.
- Attendees are available for pre-course training system access checks.
- Commitment to attend full 8 hour training course, as each section builds on each other