Bootcamp for Tool Teams: Jira with Jira Align
1 Day (across two half days of 4.5 hours)
Embark on a transformative journey to be a leader in Jira Align and elevate your role as a pivotal player in driving success across your organization.
This course is your gateway to navigating the nuances of Jira Align, tailored specifically for tool teams, to amplify your impact on strategic execution and organizational agility.
This hands-on bootcamp is designed for experienced Jira tool teams who are supporting an organization at scale. It will deepen your understanding and skills in managing and maximizing the capabilities of Jira Align.
Engage in a learning experience that bridges theoretical concepts with practical applications, tailored to the unique needs of tool teams.
Join us to transform your understanding of Jira Align and become a key driver of success in your organization.
- Class introduction
- Introduction to the value of Jira Align for your role and organization
- General navigation and user preferences
- Jira Align configuration fundamentals
- Create and configure Jira Align structures
- Execution tool integration to Jira Align overview
- Creating and managing work items
- Planning and backlog management
- Introduction to dependencies, risks, and roadmaps
- Jira Align Value Demo
This course is designed for experienced tool teams who use, administer, and support Jira daily within their organizations.
You could be supporting a number of teams, businesses, and capabilities across your organization:
- Executive Leadership Teams
- Strategy Management
- Members of the Portfolio Management Office
- Program Managers
- Product Delivery Teams
- Service Management Teams
Participants of this course will gain insights into the value, functionalities, and applications of Jira Align.
Key learning outcomes include:
- Strategic Awareness of User and organizational value of Jira Align
- Grasp basic principles and navigate confidently through the Jira Align interface.
- Understand key functionalities and features relevant to tool teams.
- Jira Align configuration best practice to support agile at scale.
- Align planning and backlog management processes between Jira and Jira Align.
- Jira integration best practices for ensuring seamless data flow and synchronization.
- Gain a foundational understanding of managing dependencies and risks in Jira Align.
- Learn how to conduct effective Jira Align demonstrations.
- Develop the ability to articulate the value of Jira Align to various stakeholders through practical demonstrations.
Each of these objectives is designed to build a comprehensive understanding of Jira Align, focusing on practical applications and strategic benefits relevant to tool teams.
To ensure the effectiveness of this training, attendees should have:
- Experience with Jira Administration.
- Proficiency in understanding the administration of Jira projects.
- Prior experience in using Jira Software to manage workflow.
- Skills in troubleshooting within Jira.
- Regular use of Jira, with a strong foundation in backlog and planning management, roadmaps dependencies, and risks.
- Established practice as a power user of Jira in their current role.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience working in an agile at scale environment.
- Experience integrating collaboration tooling with ways of working methodologies and frameworks.
- Attendees are available for pre-course training system access checks.
- Commitment to attend full 9 hour training course, as each section builds on each other.